Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADP), with about $11 billion in revenues and approximately 620,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source. ADP's easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle, and heavy equipment dealers throughout the world.
ADP Solutions Private Limited Chennai is a part of , the world’s leading Payroll, HR and Time & Attendance service provider. ADP Solutions supplies comprehensive Human Resource (HR) Software Solutions for complete HR management. More information about the company and its products is available on www.adp.com
Hear from ADP’s Chief Human Resources Officer Dermot O’Brien why now is the time to join ADP: http://bit.ly/adpcareersvideo
We are looking for talented software developers to join our engineering team, for a world-class platform that we are building. If you are among those who love challenging conventions and have the technical acumen to deliver, you will find us good company to be with. If you enjoy working with folks who sweat about shaving off a few milliseconds of response time and are obsessed about delivering quality code, you could be who we are looking to bring on board.
- Responsible for building out the core frameworks of the metadata-driven platform being developed in-house, including building out responsive and fluid UI that just works across form factors and network bandwidths
- Deliver innovative solutions to drive next generation user experiences
- Spearhead POCs on the latest technologies and help the team choose the right tool for the right job
- Work in an agile environment to develop quality code, write unit tests, integration tests, end to end tests
- If there is something worth automating, do so
- Prior experience in building user experience for mobile devices. Exposure to frameworks like Cordova, Ionic would be a plus
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with Agile as software development methodology
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with node.js for server side development would be a plus, but not required
- Degree in Computer Science or related field (in lieu of degree, relevant work experience)