The rules of the game are changing. Success is no longer measured by products and services alone but by the talent that brings those solutions to market. In today’s competitive environment, companies are increasingly challenged in finding, developing and retaining that talent. Here at Lifion, we’re not only building the next generation of HR management solutions, we’re dreaming up new ways for HR to manage their most important asset: their people.
As a Lifion Developer you’ll be at the forefront of a revolution in talent management, driving the end-to-end creation of a suite of applications. Leveraging your technical foundation, you’ll have the opportunity to rapidly develop solutions that directly impact customers and their organizations. Lifion’s fast-paced and dynamic organization is looking for individuals who aren’t afraid to: 1) adopt a ‘build and iterate’ approach, 2) design with flexibility in mind and 3) constantly improve based on feedback. The challenge doesn’t stop there though. Lifion Developers have influence beyond core UI implementation, logic and workflows–you'll also have influence over the product direction and the planning that supports it.
If you’re looking for a challenging opportunity that starts with technology and ends only where you want to take it, then consider joining the Lifion Developer team.
- The Lifion Developer is a primary resource for technical design, development, testing, support and ongoing maintenance for Human Capital Management information apps leveraging our Open HCM platform
- Implement and configure application functionality including user interfaces, business rules, workflows and complex logic
- Create technical design and implementation documents
- Enforce governance around cross-cutting capabilities such as security, authentication, authorization and auditing
- Work with software development test engineers to fully automate application testing and high quality development and configuration
- Lead internal process improvement initiatives
- Provide feedback on processes and drive both technology change as well as product insight
- Mentor junior staff on application development and configuration requirements
- Collaborate with Product Management & Technology Architects in a full-stack capacity
- Masters / Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years technical implementation/development, business analysis, or project management experience with large-scale, complex IT applications systems
- Experience in gathering requirements, functional design, and documenting business processes
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal skills with the ability to explain advanced concepts to audiences of varying technical levels
- Proficient at technical business writing, evaluation and configuration of functional requirements, integrations, workflows, use-cases, validation rules and data models
- Demonstrated experience documenting/configuring solutions for complex business and data intensive systems
- Experience building Human Capital Management, Business Process Management or Enterprise resource management tools
- Knowledge of one of the following languages: C#, Java, C, Ruby on Rails, Python or Go
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Experience in automation testing specifically in BDD or TDD methodologies
- Experience coordinating various technical groups for dependency and roadmap alignment
- Ability to maintain focus while rapidly developing proficiency in new skills
- Experience in startup or high growth technology environments
We are a special venture within a large established company, we “re-write the rules” when we need to and define our own standards for success. We have access to the resources of a Fortune 500 with the velocity of a startup. Our team is high powered and committed and we expect the same from every person we hire. Our industry is starting to go through a transformational shift and we intend to lead it.
As talent becomes the main differentiator between failure and success, organizations must attract, engage and develop their people more than ever before. To do so they need powerful and sophisticated products that take the pain out of HR management and empower employees and people leaders. We are building the next generation of products and services to help companies do just that.
Read more at http://www.lifion.com