Our scrum teams are comprised of Software Engineers who get a thrill out of setting up test frameworks and thrives on quality code. If that’s you, let us know and you can take the lead.
- Deliver highly automated, intelligent and predictive solutions for our client offerings
- Responsible for building out the core frameworks of the metadata-driven platform being developed in-house, including building out the Source Control
- Management piece that will allow application developers to have their own isolated development environments
- Deliver innovative solutions to drive next generation user experiences, designs and technologies
- Responsible for ensuring the successful transition to a Service Oriented Architecture framework with the help of containers
- Spearhead POC’s on the latest technologies and help Lifion by ADP move even faster
- Choose the right tool for the right job
- Understanding of architectures and patterns used for developing large web applications and strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms and run-time optimization
- HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility
- Knowledge of agile development methodology
- Experience optimizing front end performance
- Strong OOP principles, knowledge of various languages such as C#, Java, C++, Ruby on rails, Python
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Technical knowledge of RDBMS or NoSQL
- Experience with React and Node.js
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration & Delivery methodologies
We are a special venture within a large established company, we “re-write the rules” when we need to and define our own standards for success. We have access to the resources of a Fortune 500 with the velocity of a startup. Our team is high powered and committed and we expect the same from every person we hire. Our industry is starting to go through a transformational shift and we intend to lead it.
As talent becomes the main differentiator between failure and success, organizations must attract, engage and develop their people more than ever before. To do so they need powerful and sophisticated products that take the pain out of HR management and empower employees and people leaders. We are building the next generation of products and services to help companies do just that.
Read more at http://www.lifion.com