We are seeking a highly skilled, team oriented individual to be an Agile Project Manager / Scrum Master for a high performance cross-functional team of experts. The successful candidate will be an energizing leader, possess strong inter-personal communication and facilitation skills, be detail-oriented, thorough and results-focused.
- Organize and conduct daily Stand Up meetings
- Partner with Product Management to achieve maximum project return on investment and meet project objectives
- Manage sprint planning and execution, which includes the management of project progress and provide status & visibility
- Participate in release planning and scheduling by providing empirical Scrum team statistics, identifying project dependencies, and creating velocity forecasts
- Identify and manage cross-team dependencies
- Ensure high throughput of development teams by identifying potential issues and roadblocks and working on preventing or eliminating them
- Work with Product Management, Business Analyst, Architects, and UI designers to plan ahead and ensure product backlog is prioritized, groomed, and has sufficient detail, so that it is ready to be worked on by Scrum teams to avoid any downtime, ambiguity or rework
- Facilitate issue resolution within the team
- Work in cross-functional project teams that include Development, Product Management, Business Analysts, UI, and Quality Assurance.
- Facilitate Scrum teams that include team members in engineering, testing and product owner/product management
- Create and maintain release burn downs, velocity projections and project forecasts in order to create project visibility and enable timely project adjustments
- Fundamental understanding and experience with software development project lifecycles, as well as advanced project management skills
- Advanced understanding of and experience with Software Development project life cycles, as well as advanced project management skills
- Solid oral, written and presentation skills, as well as strong interpersonal skills are required.
- Proven track record of being a strong team player with a results oriented attitude
- Self-starter able to work well in new and undefined environments
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- 1+ years in an agile or fast paced web development environment
- 1-3 years as an Agile software Program/Project Manager
- Experience working in a dot-com startup or a technical web product company is a plus
- Proactive mentality