We are looking for a highly skilled Cloud Security Architect with strong experience in Infrastructure and Data Security to join as a key member of our Security Engineering team to build secure cloud based, web-scale platform, analyze infrastructure implementations from a security perspective, identify threat vectors and resolve security issues. You will make things more secure by protecting system boundaries, keeping systems, cloud based network devices hardened against attacks and securing highly sensitive data. You will be involved in contributing to new architecture designs, reviewing and recommending the appropriate security monitors, defenses and countermeasures at each layer of the infrastructure stack, resulting in robust, reliable and secure cloud platform.
- Analyze, research/recommend and implement advanced security solutions for a global scale enterprise software platform hosted on the public cloud, with a strong emphasis on the infrastructure and data store layers.
- Evangelize cloud infrastructure security best practices to all the engineering teams.
- Define and document standard operating procedures and protocols from security perspective.
- Develop tools to identify and mitigate security vulnerabilities.
- Write reports on assessment based findings and proposals for security enhancement.
- Detailed technical knowledge of cloud infrastructure and tools such as AWS, Terraform and Ansible.
- Experience with networking technologies, security and monitoring tools.
- Experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems and vulnerability scanning tools.
- Adequate knowledge of web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures, Micro-services, Containerization of services) and of network/web related protocols. This includes very basics of web like using REST protocol, using JSON data format.
- Interest in all aspects of security research and development
- Masters/Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or related field (in lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience)
- Familiarity with cloud architecture security tools and best practices
- Experience with microservices architecture and docker containers
- Familiarity with client side MVC frameworks, preferably React.js
- Experience with at least one major server side web development stack
- Versant in OWASP standards and applying its tenets across the entire application stack