Our mobile software engineers get to work with the most cutting-edge technologies in the business. We utilize React Native on the front-end and Node.js on the back-end, part of a larger microservices architecture powered by Docker Swarm, Kafka, and Consul. If you are the kind of person who thrives in a challenging environment and loves to dive deep to understand and solve hard problems, we are interested in you!
Our scrum teams are comprised of software engineers who get a thrill out of writing high-quality, clean and testable code, using modern front-end patterns and tools to ensure efficiency and reliability. If that’s you, please let us know!
- Deliver innovative solutions to drive next generation user experiences, designs and technologies
- Collaborate with team members to build Lifion’s mobile offering from the ground up
- Spearhead prototypes using the latest technologies to help Lifion move even faster
- Experience with both OOP and functional programming principles
- Understanding of web markup, including HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of agile development methodology
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms and run time optimization
- Degree in Computer Science or related field (or in lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant coding enterprise work experience)
- In depth and proven full stack enterprise experience with more than one major web or native development stack
- Extensive experience with React and state management frameworks such as Redux/MobX
- Experience with React Native
- Technical knowledge of RDBMS or NoSQL
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration & Delivery methodologies and tools such as Jenkins, Fastlane, and TestFlight