The Infrastructure Engineering team at Lifion is tasked with provisioning and hosting environments for our microservice architecture, from scheduling containers to integrating cloud native solutions, the team is constantly looking for better ways to manage infrastructure complexity through code. We are looking for a senior level Infrastructure Engineer interested in building next generation platform for human capital management software; “what Salesforce did for CRM, we’re doing for HCM”.
You are passionate about automation but know when human intervention is a safer choice. You think in terms of infrastructure as code, immutable infrastructure and testing as a first-class citizen. You have experience building fully automated, highly elastic, cloud-orchestrated platforms on IaaS providers like AWS, GCE, and Azure.
- Serve as subject matter expert in infrastructure as code.
- Design and implement the tools to improve the reliability and efficiency of Lifion infrastructure and container platform.
- Automate infrastructure and configuration management.
- Assist with all aspects of operational security and compliance.
- Consult in system design to meet reliability and capacity requirements.
- Run software performance analysis and system tuning.
- Plan and execute disaster recovery drills.
- Participate in rotating on-call duties.
- Conduct timely post-mortems of production incidents.
- You code.
- Experience developing and monitoring distributed systems.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment tools.
- Knowledge of Ansible, Terraform, or other centralized configuration management tools.
- Experience with Linux system administration.
- Fluency in one or more languages, such as Python, Go, Perl, Ruby, Bash, and Java.
- Systematic problem solving approach.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong sense of ownership, and an ability to drive tasks to completion.
- Experience using Docker and container orchestration technologies like Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, Nomad or Mesos.