Do you have a foundation in deep technology? Driven to realize your product vision?
Join the Lifion, by ADP team as a Senior Technical Product Manager and steer the creation of amazing products that are efficient, intuitive, beautiful and responsive. Collaborate with your high-powered teammates to build a revolutionary new suite of products to manage human capital across the globe.
- Create and own the product vision and strategic direction for one or more key areas of the Lifion, by ADP platform.
- Translate the product vision into articulated designs, requirements, and user stories that are actionable by engineers on your teams.
- Communicate the product strategic and tactical direction to Lifion leadership and other stakeholders.
- Partner with the Principal Architects to guide the engineering teams and recommend solutions to build the product.
- Own the backlog and prioritize development efforts of one or more engineering teams dedicated to fulfilling the product vision you have articulated.
- Collaborate with other members of the Lifion leadership to develop the platform, the program, and the team.
- 6+ years experience in software delivery, including a mixture of product owner, architect, and software developer experience
- An influential decision-maker and strategist
- A problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrable knowledge of computer science foundations
- Driven by collaboration and open communication
- A communicator and a listener
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies, i.e. scrum
- Knowledge of web front end development & technologies
- Experience with at least one major server side web development stack
- Experience with a NoSQL database such as Cassandra, Hbase, Couchbase or MongoDB
- Technical knowledge of the least one major RDBMS such as MySQL, Postgres or Oracle
- This role is unique in that the ideal candidate has strong product visioning and design skills, and deep technical skills.