Are you a control freak? Interested in building software to allow just enough access to users, no more and no less? Come join the Lifion Authorization team! We’re taking the attribute-based access control concept one step further by combining it with our other innovative products to create a granular yet flexible Authorization Framework that is used across Lifion’s suite of products.
- Leverage the latest and best technologies around to build extremely optimized granular access control policy matching algorithm with sub-milliseconds response time that drives cross-model data sets as well as page views.
- Team cohesion is essential. Work closely as a team to solve difficult problems in an environment of constantly evolving challenges.
- Solid understanding of CS fundamentals including data structures, algorithms and run-time optimization.
- Experience with OOP technologies like Java and C#
- Working experience in any major Relational DB or NoSQL stores.
- Experience working server side. Be comfortable working your way through the service layer, database layer, and operating systems.
- Working experience using REST patterns.
- Some Experience with Authorization based systems.
- Some experience in Couchbase preferred.
- Experience with NodeJs based testing frameworks like mocha, jasmine.
- Knowledge of microservices and service-oriented-architecture concepts
- Familiarity with open source APIs
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration & Delivery methodologies