Welcome to Flex Structures, we make dynamically zig-zagging through hierarchical data at the speed of light (asymptotically speaking of course) a breeze. In a world where everything is related, we provide solutions for bringing it all together leveraging the awesomeness of Node JS and graph databases. Being behind the wheel in a team responsible for providing super optimized functionality for traversing structured data in an HR organization is not for the faint of heart. If you enjoy working on hard problems with good people, we’d love to hear from you!
- Leverage the latest and best technologies around to drive extremely optimized user driven graph traversals with sub-milliseconds response times across complex cross-model data sets.
- Team cohesion is essential. Work closely as a team to solve difficult problems in an environment of constantly evolving challenges.
- Solid understanding of CS fundamentals including data structures, algorithms and run-time optimization.
- Experience with OOP technologies like Java and C#
- Working experience in any major Relational DB or NoSQL stores.
- Experience working server side. Be comfortable working your way through the service layer, database layer, and operating systems.
- Working experience using REST patterns.
- Experience or knowledge in Graph DBs and Tinkerpop APIs preferred.
- Experience with NodeJs based testing frameworks like mocha, jasmine.
- Knowledge of microservices and service-oriented-architecture concepts
- Familiarity with open source APIs
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration & Delivery methodologies