As the Technical Architect, you'll work with your high-powered teammates to create amazing products that are efficient, intuitive, beautiful, and responsive. You'll build creative solutions to new challenges while ensuring that our applications can scale to match huge demand across the world.
If you sweat about milliseconds of response time and obsess over the next 1 percent of efficiency, love multi-terabyte non-relational databases and dream about client-side MVC frameworks, you could be the perfect addition to our team.
- Masters / Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or related field (in lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience)
- Minimum of 3+ years of relevant experience in designing large scale solution architectures
- Knowledge of one of the following languages C#, Java, C++, Ruby, Python, Scala
- Familiarity with client side MVC frameworks, preferably Backbone.js and Angular.js
- Experience with at least one major server side web development stack, preferably ASP.NET MVC or JSF
- Technical knowledge of the least one major RDBMS, preferably SQL Server
- Experience with a NoSQL database, preferably MongoDB
- Experience with Agile as software development methodology