Do you have a foundation in deep technology? Possess the passion to turn your product into reality?
Join the Lifion, by ADP team and help us build a revolutionary new suite of products to manage human capital across the globe. Our Technical Product Managers bring ideas to life by owning and directing the product backlog, working with engineers to translate features into stories, and presenting vision and goals to our stakeholders.
- Ship products that people love using
- Provide technical design guidance and recommendations
- Manage the product backlog.
- Turn features into stories and maintain the work pipeline for the engineering team
- Engage with all members of the scrum team to provide an end-to-end view of product through all stages of development.
- Utilize CS fundamentals to turn CMS tools into what’s rendered on the front end
- Optimize the UI engine of our platform
- Collaborate with engineering to solve technology problems
- Partner with other solutions architect to improve your piece of the platform
- 2+ years experience in software delivery, including a mixture of product owner, architect, and software developer experience
- Understanding of product iteration and deliverables (not necessarily a product manager).
- Understanding of UX and UI
- Former full stack developer with more of a UI focus
- Understanding of OOP (Redux, react, flux)
- Knowledge of WIX or other CMS tools
- A problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrable knowledge of computer science foundations
- Driven by collaboration and open communication
- A communicator and a listener
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies, i.e. scrum
- CMS development experience
- Experience with at least one major server side web development stack
- Experience with a NoSQL or RDBMS database