Do you have a foundation in deep technology? Possess the passion to turn your product into reality?
Join the Lifion, by ADP team and help us build a revolutionary new suite of products to manage human capital across the globe. Our Technical Product Managers bring ideas to life by owning and directing the product backlog, working with engineers to translate features into stories, and presenting vision and goals to our stakeholders.
- Ship products that people love using
- Partner with the Senior Technical Product Managers and the Principal Architects to guide the engineering teams and recommend solutions to build the product.
- Manage the backlog and prioritize development efforts of one or more engineering teams dedicated to fulfilling the product vision.
- Provide technical design guidance and recommendations
- Manage the product backlog. Turn features into stories & maintain the engineering work pipeline
- Engage with all members of the scrum team to provide an end-to-end view of product through all stages of development
- 2+ years experience in software delivery, including a mixture of product owner, architect, and software developer experience
- A problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrable knowledge of computer science foundations
- Driven by collaboration and open communication
- A communicator and a listener
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies, i.e. scrum
- Knowledge of web front end development & technologies
- Experience with at least one major server side web development stack
- Experience with a NoSQL database, such as Cassandra, Hbase, Couchbase or MongoDB
- Technical knowledge of the least one major RDBMS such as MySQL, Postgres or Oracle