Our industry is starting to go through a transformational shift and we intend to lead it. As talent becomes the main differentiator between failure and success, organizations must attract, engage and develop their people more than ever. To do so they need powerful and sophisticated tools which take the pain out of HR management and empower employees and people leaders -- that's where we come in.
We’re looking for an exceptionally talented and thoughtful leader to join Lifion by ADP to help us build a revolutionary new suite of products to manage human capital across the globe.
At Lifion by ADP, you’ll work with a passionate and innovative team of engineers, product managers and designers in a fast-paced, user-centric environment. The right candidate will bring enthusiasm, invention, and fearlessness to the role, coupled with a strong desire to solve problems with our users in mind.
The ideal leader will:
- Own (with platform technology leadership partners) Lifion’s design system / pattern library. Create and lead the creation of patterns and the resource system’s structure, content, and examples
- Maintain that library and system as it grows and evolves
- Evangelize patterns, best practices through diverse channels: the library, liaising with all the product teams, design reviews, constant informal communications & even blog posts
- Participate in UI design review leadership across all products, bringing an eye for quality and consistency to all teams
- Set vision for new design patterns through industry research, creative problem solving, and good judgement
- Be a hands-on designer on critical/key design patterns and mobile products and features
- As part of Lifion UX leadership, help improve our processes, grow our team, and mentor our designers.
- Represent Platform UX (people, roadmap, and work product) to the Head of UX and to senior executives.
- Have design product management experience, managing designers to prioritize and build the right things at the right time
- Have impeccable visual design taste
- Be able to nerd out on the smallest details of a UI
- Have great sense, both intuitive and experiential, of realistic user behaviors. Can distinguish between cool features and features that actually work for normal people
- Have created at least one complete design system before