Our industry is starting to go through a transformational shift and we intend to lead it. As the talent becomes the main differentiator between failure and success organizations must attract, engage and develop their people more than ever. To do so they need powerful and sophisticated tools, which take the pain out of HR management and empower employees & people leaders. That is where we come in.
As a Product Manager on our team, you will support the overall product strategy working with the product leadership team, and articulate the vision and mission of the product roadmap, including feature prioritization, breakdown, and development. As part of the product management team, you are front and center in helping us move forward. Act like an owner.
- Manage product ideation and execution from product definition and planning through production, release and beyond
- Develop business cases and feature requirements while evaluating their potential and practicality by analyzing market and customer needs
- Serve as the central resource with design, process, test, quality and marketing as the product(s) move to production and distribution
- Act as user champion when coordinating product development with business stakeholders and align all development activity with business goals and priorities
- ● Manage the product backlog (grooming, prioritization and refinement), working day-to-day with the product Scrum teams to clarify requirements, balancing business needs with technical requirements
- Collaborate with marketing, sales and service on the development of product positioning, demo design, training courses, sales collateral, etc. to ensure that business objectives are achieved
- 3+ years of experience in a product management or consulting in enterprise software
- Business, Organizational Design, or HCM background
- Demonstrable knowledge of logical and conceptual data modeling
- A problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Able to break down complex product development processes into iterative releases
- Capable of managing multiple stakeholders on the best course of action for the product
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Able to conceptualize, negotiate and sell ideas internally and externally
- Has worked on/with scrum teams as either the leading PO, or as a Business Analyst providing user stories
- Enterprise software experience is a major asset - HCM experience a big plus!
- Experience in building a product from the ground up (inception to GTM and implementation support)
- Software development or solutions consulting background
- Enterprise B2B UX design insight and experience