Our industry is starting to go through a transformational shift and we intend to lead it. As talent becomes the main differentiator between failure and success, organizations must attract, engage and develop their people more than ever. To do so, they need powerful, sophisticated tools that take the pain out of HR management and empower employees & people leaders. That is where we come in.
As a Product Owner on our team, you will support the overall product strategy and work with the product leadership team to articulate the vision and mission of the product roadmap through feature prioritization, breakdown and development. As part of the product management team, you are front-and-center in helping us move forward. Act like an owner.
- Manage execution for a specific product as a Product Owner from product definition and planning through production, release, and end of life
- Develop user stories and requirements, evaluate their potential and practicality by analyzing market and customer needs
- Serve as the central resource with design, process, test, quality and marketing as the product(s) move to production and distribution
- Act as user champion when coordinating product development with business stakeholders and align all development activity with business goals and priorities
- Manage the product backlog, work day-to-day with the product SCRUM teams to clarify requirements, and recommend alternative approaches to meet design requirements
- 3+ years of experience in a product management or consulting in enterprise software
- Ability to communicate effectively with engineering teams to accomplish project goals
- Deep knowledge of application design principles, including object modeling, extensibility, etc., and experience applying them to build complex software applications.
- Experience working as product manager on a large-scale web application or enterprise software product with front and back-end processes
- A track record of successful collaboration with cross-functional groups including corporate management, engineering, client services, enterprise customers, and direct sales teams
- Able to conceptualize, negotiate and sell ideas internally and externally
- Enterprise software experience is a major asset
- Experience in building a product from the ground up (inception to GTM and implementation support)
- Software development background
- Strong technical aptitude is a plus: Information Systems background with an MIS or BS degree from a top university.
- Domain expertise