The rules of the game are changing. Success is no longer measured by products and services alone but by the talent that brings those solutions to market. In today’s competitive environment, companies are increasingly challenged in finding, developing and retaining that talent. Here at Lifion, we’re not only building the next generation of HR management solutions, we’re dreaming up new ways for HR to manage their most important asset: their people.
The Lifion by ADP program is looking for technically minded, customer focused support specialists to build our New York based support team. Reporting to the Global Head of Support, these team members will responsible for managing support cases for Lifion’s internal and external users.
At Lifion we are looking for more than just strong support people. We’re looking to build a team of passionate, technically minded individuals who are focused on the customer. If you’re ready to dig deep into technical issues, solve challenging problems, and grow professionally, then apply today!
· Providing an exceptional Level 1 support experience for end users of the Lifion platform – diagnosing issues and escalating to the engineering team where appropriate.
· Be the front line of support for the Lifion Application Development Team, investigating issues and working with the platform engineering team to resolve the issue.
· Professionally communicate with internal and external stakeholders – ensuring all parties are kept updated of issues and progress.
· Track SLAs and manage ticket resolution against organization goals.
· Provide feedback to the product and engineering teams on user issues and escalations.
· Bachelor’s degree or similar practical experience
· 2+ years of experience in a product support role (preferably with a SaaS offering)
· Excellent product solving skills with a strong desire to ‘get to the bottom of things’
· Ability to prioritize work items and multitask across numerous tasks
· Strong people skills to build relationships with customers and peers
· Prior software development and debugging experience
· Knowledge of the HCM / HR Space a plus