Lifion is looking for an entrepreneurial, pragmatic client-facing solutions architect who can drive requirements gathering, prioritization and solution design for our Human Capital Management platform. This person will play an important role in ensuring we understand client needs at a deep and detailed level and are able to deliver on those needs in a timely fashion.
- Act as a key point of contact to clients during pre-sales process and implementation planning stages - lead conversations and meetings involving: requirements gathering, deep dive domain analyses, prioritization of must/nice to haves
- Act as ‘technology face’ to clients for technology-related issues such as: architecture, platform design, systems integration, best practices etc.
- Provide structured, detailed input to product and development teams on solution design needed for clients to go live
- Create repeatable, scalable, in-depth processes (with associated artifacts, documents, templates) to uncover client requirements including: systems integrations, global needs, regulatory and compliance restrictions, core HR processes, payroll scenarios and others
- Drive creation of pragmatic, short-term automation (using Excel or off the shelf tools) for various implementation processes including:
- data conversion, data loading, data cleansing and deduplication, client data validation
- Lead submission, basic sales process automation
- Create a structured process for providing feature enhancement, market insight and implementation automation requirements to the product teams
- Work with Product and Implementation Teams to share client requirements, risks, and trade-offs during sales & implementation planning sessions and ensure necessary program-wide alignment on perspective clients
- 6-9 years experience in B2B SaaS technology (HCM preferred, not required) as a client-facing solutions architect, business analyst, business technologist, sales engineer
- Experience leading complex client conversations to uncover business and system requirements
- Experience working with product & RnD teams to communicate client requirements, tradeoffs and timing
- Entrepreneurial mindset and willingness to prototype and rapidly solve problems using Excel automation, off the shelf tools