With 650,000 active clients touching more than 54 million workers globally, ADP is positioned to be a technology disruptor for HR. We handle core HCM needs and build tools for our clients to pursue innovation in a way that has never been experienced in HCM technology. The Lifion by ADP Division is driving these innovations by building our next-generation, proprietary human capital management platform (www.lifion.com).
We need the brightest minds to join our People Operations team. If you want to join one of the best HCM companies, known for best-in-class culture, this is your chance to contribute your analytical skill set in a dynamic environment. We are looking for you to join our team as Director, People Operations, if you enjoy partnering with leaders to help them grow their business and improve their coaching skills; you have a keen eye for process improvement; you are passionate about driving change; and you like using data to drive decisions.
The Director, People Operations plays a critical role in Lifion by ADP’s technology organization. You will solve some of the most complex organizational challenges through people-related solutions. You’ll be an integral part of the People Operations team, so you’ll need to understand every aspect of the business and be a thought leader regarding people and organizational topics. It’s your role to handle the day-to-day people operations challenges, and to support the Head of People in evolving the people strategy that will support associates and the business. This will require you to think big, use data to guide your work, and be comfortable challenging convention. You’ll partner with shared services experts to assist you in designing and executing the strategy for the full associate life cycle.
As a key member of the Lifion People Operations leadership team, you will provide thought leadership and ensure we have an optimal and effective HR service delivery model and best-in-class people practices; you will partner with technology leaders to provide guidance in the following areas: career planning, performance management, coaching, data analysis, compensation and rewards, legal risk mitigation/compliance, associate relations, learning and organization development, recognition programs, and strategic development.
Critical success in this position requires the ability to build trust and credibility with all associates; passion for inspiring and coaching a team to maximize performance; helping others achieve results; leveraging analytics to drive business decisions; drive process improvement; and hire, motivate and retain a high-performing team.
Reports directly to Lifion’s Head of People. Will have leadership accountability for 1 to 2 direct reports.
· You’ll design and implement HR priorities to drive the business.
· You’ll offer thought leadership regarding organizational and people-related strategy and execution.
· You’ll provide insightful data to guide decision making and provide proactive solutions.
· You’ll get to provide input and heavily utilize the nextgen platform that Lifion is building.
· You’ll be active in driving alignment of objectives, work and communications across the organization by working closely with various HR leaders.
· You’ll strengthen the leadership teams by providing coaching and counsel to senior leaders to further develop their leadership capability.
· You’ll partner with technology leaders to design and build organizational capability to delivering the objectives of the businesses.
· You’ll solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue, no matter how complex, and design and quickly implement solutions that cut across multiple disciplines, even those beyond people and organizational solutions.
· You’ll provide expertise in the following areas: career planning, performance management, coaching, data analysis, compensation and rewards, employee relations, learning and development, recognition programs, and strategic development.
· Work with managers on employee relations issues and verbal warnings. Where necessary work with legal and the ER team to transfer the issue or conclude the matter.
· You’ll ensure that Lifion has an optimal People Operations service delivery model and efficient processes and practices that maximize the associate experience.
Performs other related duties as assigned.
Degree or Equivalent in Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, psychology or other human relations field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
7 to 10 years of experience in human resources.
5 to 7 years of experience handling associate relations matters.
2+ years of experience in a fast growing digital/tech company or professional services company.
1. People Leadership: Can coach and influence leaders in a dynamic environment to achieve superior results.
2. Business Acumen: Understands the end to end client experience and product journey; Translates acquired business knowledge into actionable feedback; Understands business concepts, tools, and processes that are needed for making sound decisions in the context of ADP’s business; Applies this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations, understands financials and the ability to think globally and act locally.
3. Business Process and Analytics: Develops processes and methodologies to improve workflow and identifies initiatives to support and enhance existing solutions; Leverages internal data sources to develop key insights and deliver improved business outcomes; Identifies trends in data, draws conclusions and makes actionable recommendations to key stakeholders within the organization.
4. Time Management and Organization: Effectively manages time, prioritizes tasks and projects and sets up a system to maximize personal and organizational efficiency.
5. Verbal and Written Communication Skills: Confident in speaking to both small and large audiences; effectively relays information both verbally and in writing. Responsible for overseeing business unit communications.
6. Problem-Solving and Root-Cause Analysis: Can leverage data insights to assess and resolve problems.