We are a special venture within a large established company. We are “re-writing the rules” and defining our own standards for success. We have access to the resources of a Fortune 500 with the velocity of a startup. Our team is high powered and committed: we expect the same from every person we hire. Our industry is at the beginning of a transformational shift and we intend to lead it.
We are building products and services to help both organizations and people succeed and grow in their professional endeavors and we are looking for out of the box thinkers to help bring us to market.
The Lifion by ADP program is looking for a dynamic, motivated, and experienced individual to help drive client engagements and implementations. Reporting to the Implementation Lead, this person will help drive business level discovery discussions, implementation, and client training, all with an eye to ensuring client success. The candidate will also be responsible for the tactical and operational support of client engagements.
The candidate will have the ability to influence and define our implementation function, so having a self-starter attitude is key. This person will combine a deep & hands-on understanding of implementation processes and best practices.
- Drive end-to-end implementation processes - conduct business analysis meetings, create detailed assessments of their current solutions and needs – translating them to the Lifion by ADP solution, as well as conducting gap analysis between clients’ needs and solution capabilities
- Project management of client deployments while engaging with key stakeholders to ensure we meet our timelines
- Deployment of the Lifion by ADP product into client environments, leveraging internal resources when necessary
- Work with product teams to identify product inefficiencies, map out issues, prioritize and work to resolve them with the appropriate teams
- Work with cross functional teams to incorporate product feedback from end users back into our solution roadmap
- Create and maintain product and operational related issues log, reporting on status as required by program structure
- Be the client expert, understand their HR business functions and processes, communicate their needs to product teams
- Help to build and improve the implementation, training methodologies and the tools needed future implementations
- Previous experience managing client life cycle, from implementation and beyond
- Solid knowledge and understanding of SaaS implementation processes
- Experienced working in a dynamic environment with startup mentality
- Project management skills along with the ability to prioritize tasks and identify project risks & mitigation plans
- Have a strong desire to re-define what’s done today
- Strong communication and client-facing skills
- Preferred 3+ years of experience implementing enterprise software, preferably HCM products