The Lifion by ADP program is looking for a dynamic, motivated and customer-oriented leader to drive our sales enablement field success efforts. Reporting to the Go To Market Lead, this person will help Lifion leadership figure out ideal target customer, competitive positioning, pricing and product strategy.
The role of Product Enablement Lead will also be responsible for building scalable, repeatable sales strategy, content & training. This person will combine a deep & hands-on understanding of ADP sales, our client base and the HCM landscape to empower sales, implementation and support teams to be wildly successful.
- Drive creation and development of the overall GTM playbook. Take inputs from GTM Lead, Product Intelligence, sales, customers and ADP market research to lay out a phased plan of segment-based market expansion
- Includes sales playbook per segment with buyer personas, competitors, objection handling, discovery questions, etc.
GTM Toolkit: Own and develop comprehensive toolkit of content for field enablement. This includes:
- Sales pitch deck
- Product datasheets
- Competitive tear sheets
- Demo scripts and demo videos
- Pricing guide
Sales & implementation process
- Work with sales, product and growth teams to define scalable, repeatable sales process (per segment if necessary)
- Work with implementation teams to lay out implementation process including build vs partner decisions.
- Drive creation and execution of scalable sales & implementation training. Work with existing ADP resources as needed to drive adoption of training (e.g. certification programs) as efficiently as possible
- Own a variety of advisory boards that will serve as the voice of the market back into the product organization. This includes customer, sales, business consultant, implementation advisory boards
Customer success stories
- Work with pilot (and subsequently paying clients) customers to document tangible case studies as a sales/marketing asset. Delivery includes videos, written case studies, etc.
- 5-8 years professional experience in product marketing, sales operations, sales insights or market research
- Experience working with sales, implementation teams and customer (HR practitioners/leaders)
- Ability and willingness to work through ambiguous problems through a ‘test/learn/refine’ mindset
- HCM Domain Knowledge
- Solid understanding of ADP, our client base, the HCM technology market and product implementations