Our industry is starting to go through a transformational shift and we intend to lead it. As talent becomes the main differentiator between failure and success, organizations must attract, engage and develop their people more than ever. To do so, they need powerful and sophisticated tools that take the pain out of HR management and empower employees & people leaders. That is where we come in.
If you are a born recruiter but progressed into a strategic partner with strong project management skills, THIS JOB IS FOR YOU!
Lifion is looking for a Lead Program Recruiter. We fully empower you to build efficiencies and get creative and problem solve. You will own the entire recruitment process, ensure it is swift moving and filled with high quality candidates and competitive thoughtful offers.
First things first: We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in our mission to deliver innovative HR products and services that help employees stay productive and manage their life on their terms. You have a seat at the table to make a difference and help us build our program!
What you need to do the job:
- Currently hands on with a small req load but managing a small team (up to 3)
- Minimum of six (6) years of focused full-cycle recruiting experience in the technology domain
- Strong project management experience, high velocity and ability to get things done
- Proven track record of having a seat at the table with the ability to influence, coach and negotiate with your clients; building strong strategic partnerships with stakeholders
- True ownership, out of the box thinker and a crazy sense of urgency
- Positive, resilient, can-do attitude with the ability to fail fast and move on is required
- Superb candidate management skills, giving each and every candidate an amazing experience
- Experience in a start-up environment is a plus
What the job entails:
- Managing a team of 3 recruiters, removing roadblocks and ensuring they are aligned and focused on priority reqs
- Partnering with multiple hiring managers, understanding their business, develop compelling stories for candidates, recruitment strategies, creatively sourcing, identifying and hiring top technical talent
- Insane attention to detail and well-organized; you will multi task and set priorities in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment (while never letting them see you sweat….)
- Leading weekly calibrations with hiring leaders using your proactive nature, strong influencing, negotiation, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Problem solving, building efficiencies and keep all things hiring streamlined to bring in the BEST talent