The rules of the game are changing. Success is no longer measured by products and services alone but by the talent that brings those solutions to market. In today’s competitive environment, companies are increasingly challenged in finding, developing and retaining that talent. Here at Lifion, we’re not only building the next generation of HR management solutions, we’re dreaming up new ways for HR to manage their most important asset: their people.
The Lifion by ADP program is looking for a technical writer to join our product team. As a technical writer at Lifion, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining internal and external technical documentation, white papers, and development samples.
At Lifion we are always looking for ways to improve our developer experience, and as a technical writer you will be at the forefront of this initiative. Interacting with platform engineering leaders and application development teams, you will be responsible for documenting everything from feature functionality to development best practices. If you’re interested in building the technical writing discipline at Lifion and changing how our teams work, apply today!
· Collaborating with team leads across the organization to design a technical documentation strategy.
· Develop processes and practices to develop, maintain, and effectively distribute content to stakeholders.
· Create technical documentation that describes functionality, best practices, and examples of building on the Lifion platform.
· Author and produce technical white papers.
· Bachelor’s degree in English / Communications, Computer Science, Information Management, or related field.
· 3+ years of technical writing experience (preferably with a B2B software product)
· Portfolio of work illustrating a solid foundation of clearly communicated ideas to technical audiences.
· Strong collaboration skills with an ability to develop relationships across the organization.
· Experience with HCM / HR and SaaS platforms a plus