Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADP), with about $11 billion in revenues and approximately 620,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source. ADP's easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle, and heavy equipment dealers throughout the world.
ADP Solutions Private Limited Chennai is a part of the world’s leading Payroll, HR and Time & Attendance service provider. ADP Solutions supplies comprehensive Human Resource (HR) Software Solutions for complete HR management. More information about the company and its products is available on www.adp.com
ADP Solutions currently has a job vacancy for the position of Technical Product Manager in the R&D department.
Hear from ADP’s Chief Human Resources Officer Dermot O’Brien why now is the time to join ADP: http://bit.ly/adpcareersvideo
Do you have a foundation in deep technology? Possess the passion to turn your product into reality?
Join the Lifion, by ADP team and help us build a revolutionary new suite of products to manage human capital across the globe. Our Technical Product Managers bring ideas to life by owning and directing the product backlog, working with engineers to translate features into stories, and presenting vision and goals to our stakeholders.
- 2+ years’ experience in software delivery, including a mixture of product owner, architect, and software developer experience
- A problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrable knowledge of computer science foundations
- Driven by collaboration and open communication
- A communicator and a listener
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies, i.e. scrum Masters / Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or related field (in lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience)
- Minimum of 6+ years of relevant experience in designing large scale solution architectures
- Deep Knowledge of at least one of the following languages: C#, Java, C++, Ruby, Go, Python, Scala
- Previous experience leading and managing teams in an agile development environment
- Ship products that people love using
- Partner with the Senior Technical Product Managers and the Principal Architects to guide the engineering teams and recommend solutions to build the product.
- Manage the backlog and prioritize development efforts of one or more engineering teams dedicated to fulfilling the product vision.
- Provide technical design guidance and recommendations
- Manage the product backlog. Turn features into stories & maintain the engineering work pipeline
- Engage with all members of the scrum team to provide an end-to-end view of product through all stages of development
- Knowledge of web front end development & technologies
- Experience with at least one major server side web development stack
- Experience with a NoSQL database, such as Cassandra, Hbase, Couchbase or MongoDB
- Technical knowledge of the least one major RDBMS such as MySQL, Postgres or Oracle